Are you making plans for your wife's birthday? Has she hinted for a special gift? Perhaps you have decided to not even ask your wife for birthday suggestions because you want to plan a total surprise for her special day. If you have decided to plan a day of relaxation for your wife's birthday, from choosing a beautiful music CD to arranging for an Asian massage, here are some ideas for you. You can bet that this will be a birthday that your wife will forever remember as a wonderful event:
Start The Day - Let her sleep in!
- When you think your wife is beginning to stir, prepare a breakfast tray. However, don't deliver it until you have started to play a CD with beautiful music on it.
- If you are totally comfortable in the kitchen, make your wife's favorite breakfast foods. For example, make French toast with strawberries and whipped cream on it.
- If you are not a chef, simply deliver croissants with specialty jellies and a bowl of berries.
- Have a gift basket with the cover of the CD that is playing, some decadent chocolates and a gift card to a spa.
A Day At The Spa - Find out ahead of time what the spa offers.
- Have you ever heard of an Asian Massage? If your wife has never had one, this might be a perfect gift.
- Traditional western massages can be absolutely wonderful, of course. However, an Asian massage might soothe sore muscles more because they are stronger than the western massages.
- If you live in a town or city that has a high Asian population, you might be able to find a service that gives Asian massages in that area.
- Regular spas often offer Asian massages, too. Find out if any of the massage therapists have been trained to give this type of service.
When your wife returns from her relaxing day at the spa, let the relaxation continue. Have your fresh bed linens turned down so that she can take a delicious, long nap. Upon her awakening from the nap, think of going on an evening picnic that you have prepared yourself. Take a blanket with you so that you can relax and watch the night sky together. Don't forget to take her favorite beverage and pretty glasses with you so that you can offer your wife a toast on her special day.
Contact a spa like Silver Star Spa for more information and assistance.